Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ninja Joe @ Tropicana City Mall

This will be my first BAD review.
(As in the food is bad, not my review!)

Went to Tropicana City Mall after swimming with Laura, Jolene, Grace Wong & MC. Jolene and MC were boasting about this 'super-chun-awesome-PORK-burger'. So, why not give it a try?

When I reached the place, alarm bells started ringing. The seating area was quite small, but there weren't many customers anyway. The Ninja Joe burgers came with 6 different sauces, from original to sweet and sour to teriyaki.

Roughly, actual size.

The size of the burger itself will strike you first. Considering that one of these minuscule excuses cost roughly RM3, I personally find it overpriced and not worth their value. Oh that reminds me, their personnel need to learn more about customer service.
Me: I'd like (my order) without chilli and veggies please.
Server: Uh...without chilli and veggies ah...??
Me: (thinking) Don't you dare say it's ready made cos I can see the cook making
it through the serving window. (In the end, I got what I ordered.)
I'd rather spend RM4 on a double meat patty burger at any Ramli burger stall.
Expect food reviews from the land of Singapore.
This is Justin, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment